UPDATE MAY 2014
It's that time of year again and many of our participants are beginning the tryout process for travel teams! Many of them will be remaining in their current associations and some of them will be looking to move to a different association. The information below should help those participants looking to get a Release to attend tryouts in a new association. Simply follow the steps below and the Release process should be as simple as 1, 2, 3....
- Verify that you don't have any outstanding monetary or disciplinary obligations to your current association. If you do, you won't be able to get a Release!
- Complete a Release Form by filling in the players name, date of birth, age group and current association name. DO NOT sign the bottom or fill-in a new association name until you are committed to a new association!
- Give the form to your current association President for signature. (He/she will verify that there is no monetary or disciplinary obligation outstanding prior to signing)
- You do NOT need a release to Tryout for another program.
- YOU DO need the signed form before accepting or getting on the ice with a new team after tryouts.
To get the Release Form CLICK HERE