It's that time of year again and many of our participants are beginning the tryout process for travel teams! Many of them will be remaining in their current associations and some of them will be looking to move to a different association. The information below should help those participants looking to get a Release to attend tryouts in a new association. Simply follow the steps below and the Release process should be as simple as 1, 2, 3....
- Verify that you don't have any outstanding monetary or disciplinary obligations to your current association. If you do, you won't be able to get a Release!
- Complete a Release Form by filling in the players name, date of birth, age group and current association name. DO NOT sign the bottom or fill-in a new association name until you are committed to a new association!
- Give the form to your current association President for signature. (He/she will verify that there is no monetary or disciplinary obligation outstanding prior to signing)
- Take the signed form to the tryout/s of your choice. You MUST have this form before you will be allowed to tryout for any association other than your current association.
- If you are offered a position and accept it, complete the remainder of the form and provide it to your new association! If you aren't offered a position or choose not to accept an offered position you can simply tear up the form and return to your original association.
To get the Release Form CLICK HERE